Vs > Shingle Point, Yt
Ashburton Council vs Shingle Point, Yt Climate & Distance Between
Ashburton Council vs Kengtung, Myanmar
Ashburton Council vs Seoul, South Korea
Ashburton Council vs Copenhagen, Denmark
Ashburton Council vs Auckland City, New Zealand
Shingle Point, Yt vs Galena, Alaska, Usa
Shingle Point, Yt vs Bogota, Colombia
Shingle Point, Yt vs Duverge, Dominican Republic
Shingle Point, Yt vs Ishinomaki, Japan
Pavelec vs Tartu
Kenora, On vs Pergamino
Thunder Bay, On vs Stamford, Ct
Cuiaba vs Vagamo, Oppland
- The distance between Ashburton Council, New Zealand and Shingle Point, Yt, Canada is approximately 13,229 km or 8,221 mi.
- To reach Ashburton Council in this distance one would set out from Shingle Point, Yt bearing 219.8° or SW and follow the great circles arc to approach Ashburton Council bearing 198.6° or SSW .
- Ashburton Council has a marine west coast climate (Cfb) whereas Shingle Point, Yt has a boreal subarctic climate with no dry season (Dfc).
- Ashburton Council is in or near the cool temperate steppe biome whereas Shingle Point, Yt is in or near the subpolar moist tundra biome.
- The average temperature is 21.6 °C (38.9°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 25 °C (45°F) less in Ashburton Council. The continentality subtype is truly oceanic as opposed to truly continental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 464.9 mm (18.3 in) more which is equivalent to 464.9 l/m² (11.41 US gal/ft²) or 4,649,000 l/ha (497,009 US gal/ac) more. About 3 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 24.2° higher in Ashburton Council than in Shingle Point, Yt.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Ashburton Council relative to Shingle Point, Yt. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Shingle Point, Yt vs Ashburton Council
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|| -5 (-10)
|| -1 (-2)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Ashburton Council vs Damascus (Intl), Syria
Ashburton Council vs Obidos, Brazil
Ashburton Council vs Baruuhturuun, Mongolia
Ashburton Council vs Dibrugarh/ Mohanbari, India
Shingle Point, Yt vs Tabriz, Iran
Shingle Point, Yt vs La Ceiba, Honduras
Shingle Point, Yt vs Turku, Finland
Shingle Point, Yt vs Tuckerton, Nj, Usa
Newnan, Ga vs Primorsko-Ahtarsk
Gothenburg, Ne vs Bergen - Florida
Kahului, Maui vs Umnugovi
Auckland, Mangere vs Arequipa
Ashburton Council vs Shingle Point, Yt Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Ashburton Council
Climate Guides for Locations near Shingle Point, Yt
- Barrow, Alaska, Usa - 780.3 kms (484.9 miles) WNW
- Barrow/ W. Post W. Rogers, Ak, Usa - 780.1 kms (484.8 miles) WNW
- Komakuk Beach, Yt, Canada - 136.1 kms (84.5 miles) WNW
- Old Crow, Yt, Canada - 187.6 kms (116.6 miles) SW
- Bettles, Ak, Usa - 636.9 kms (395.8 miles) WSW
- Fairbanks, Alaska, Usa - 652.5 kms (405.4 miles) SW
- Big Delta/ Allen Aaf Ak, Usa - 666.4 kms (414.1 miles) SW
- Beaver Creek, Yt, Canada - 745.9 kms (463.5 miles) SSW
- Gulkana, Ak, Usa - 844.1 kms (524.5 miles) SSW
- Ikahuak/ Sachs Harbour, Banks Island, Northwest Territories, Canada - 570.1 kms (354.3 miles) NE
- Cape Parry, Nt, Canada - 502.9 kms (312.5 miles) ENE
- Clinton Point, Nt, Canada - 648.1 kms (402.7 miles) ENE
- Inuvik, Nt, Canada - 167.6 kms (104.2 miles) ESE
- Aklavik, Northwest Territories, Canada - 120.2 kms (74.7 miles) SE
- Fort Good Hope, Nt, Canada - 471.1 kms (292.8 miles) SE
- Norman Wells, Northwest Territories, Canada - 606.2 kms (376.7 miles) SE
- Mayo, Yukon Territory, Canada - 595.7 kms (370.2 miles) S
- Wrigley, Nt, Canada - 886.8 kms (551.1 miles) SE